*The enemies of truth deleted 17 words from this article.
The world DID not end on December 21, 2012!
December 21, 2012 was not to be the end of the world. It was a false prophecy. False prophecy will never come true. Do not be fooled!
False prophets make false prophecies which will never come true, teach false doctrines and mislead the people!
When Jesus Christ returns will be the end of the world.
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ and be saved!
1Jo 2:18,“Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.”
Note: In the last days there are many false prophets, false preachers, false teachers and false brothers and even antichrists. I have met many Chinese preachers who do not preach the Gospel of Christ. I do not know whether they do not know how to preach the Gospel or they do not want to preach the Gospel. Most preachers in the world are occupational preachers; they are not called to be servants of Christ. Jesus says you shall know them by their fruits.
Lessons of the 70th Year Celebration of War Victory Against Japanese and Fascist Aggression on September 3, 2015:
1. With primitive and limited guns and bullets and resources China fought against Japanese aggression for 14 years. For 14 years Japanese modernly armed forces could not defeat China and was finally defeated with unconditional surrender at a cost of loss of Chinese lives of 35 million and trillions of dollars of national treasures and individual and public assets and properties.
2. 70 years or more ago China was poor and weak, and so the Japanese aggressors and militarists took advantage of China’s dire condition and limited capability and committed the most inhuman and brutal war of aggression in the history of mankind.
3. Today China is strong and rich, and never again China will allow any foreign aggression and violation of China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. China is able to fight against any foreign aggression, at worst at the cost of mutual destruction, but China will never be conquered.
Messages from the 70th Celebration of War Victory Against Japanese and Fascist Aggression on September 3, 2015:
1. The military victory parade has shown and sent out meaningful messages to the whole world. Never again will China allow aggression or attack. Let friends and foes take notice, China is a great power able and capable to defend itself against any aggressor or violator. The aspiring enemies should think twice before launching an attack against China, unless they want mutual destruction. No nation will win a war against Chin. No nation can oppress China anymore.
2. China is not interested to be a hegemonic power or evil empire to dominate the world. China is interested in seeking mutual prosperity and harmony with all nations. China is interested in building the most advanced civilization in history once more time.
3. China does not want war but is not afraid of war. Chinese government is now rich and strong, and Chinese people 1.45 billion strong worldwide are united as one man determined to defend the motherland against any potential enemy or foe. Unless any power wants to have a global nuclear holocaust, do not think of waging a war against China. China is a successful model of building and restoring a great nation with benefits of harmony, peace, prosperity and security and stability for all.
Thousands of doves flying over Tiananmen Square testify to the wishes of peace of 1.45 billion Chinese. Thousands of colorful balloons flying high express the dreams of Chinese people everywhere. Peace is better than war, dream is superior to conflict.
As predicted, the evil prime minister of Japan and Japanese officials will not attend the celebration that marks the 70th Anniversary of the Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression and the Victory in the World Anti-Fascist War. China shall commemorate the Victory by conducting a military parade on September 3, 2015. With tons of historical facts, proofs and evidence against Japanese war crimes, genocide, sex slavery, slave labor, germs warfare, chemical war, and most inhuman atrocities, Japanese officials without shame and remorse deny them all. Unlike Germans who confessed their sins and crimes and paid compensations, Japanese do not want to repent, and pay compensations and war reparations. Japanese officials do not want to confront the truth and repent. So they do not want to attend the Victory Party. The thieves have guilty conscience. The Japanese aggressors will not escape the judgment of God.
The evil prime minister of Japan finally (8/14/15) made himself known:
He has no character,
and no truth.
His word is not worth a dime.
His evil deeds are like bottomless hell.
The evil prime minister of Japan is bad, corrupt, deceitful, rotten and wicked without remedy. He cannot be trusted. The evil empire of Japan cannot be trusted.
The prime minister of Japan is so bad, offensive, depraved, harmful, injurious, disastrous, vicious, malicious, evil, wrong and wicked, not only he denies the war of aggression Japan committed in World War II against China and Asian nations, he even claims that Japan is a victim of war. The Man of Sin does not have one ounce of truth in his blood and heart and mind that he could distort clear historical facts and manufacture unbelievable lies, deceits, and falsehoods. Of course in response to Japanese war of aggression, the U.S. dropped two atomic boms that brought about Japan's unconditional surrender. Even the devil would admit what he did, but the Japanese prime minister is more evil and shameless than the devil, he is inhuman, a beast, an animal of the lowest kind. Japanese leaders want war again with China and blatantly make false claim to China's Diaoyu Islands by pretentious buying and nationalization of the islands. The war of aggression by the evil prime minister and his gang is coming. China must be ready to implement the final solution: 3 atomic bombs would wipe out the evil empire of Japan from face of the earth for good. Japan has no reason to exist!
As of July 18, 2015 by legislation the evil empire of Japan has opened up the GATE OF WAR because the evil prime minister, his party, and his regime want WAR. The vast majority of Japanese citizens does not want war. Thus Japan's democracy is a phony democracy because it does not represent the wishes and will of Japanese people. The evil minority who are in power dictate the destiny of Japan. Let Asian leaders and peoples beware and be warned: WAR OF AGGRESSION IS COMING TO ASIA. American leaders are guilty in participation of changing Japanese peace constitution into war constitution and backing the resurgent of Japanese militarism. Those who have not learned from history, blinded by unholy ambition for power, shall repeat the evil history of Japan!
The current evil prime minister of Japan is a shameless liar and killer by nature. There is no truth or integrity in him. He falsely claims Japan is a democratic country and falsely promotes phony democracy. Two proofs.
1. Overwhelming majority of Japanese citizens do not want American military bases in Japan and do not wish to have military alliance with America.
2. Overwhelming majority of Japanese citizens do not want to change peace constitution to war constitution.
Yet the evil prime minister of Japan and its regime do exactly against the will and wishes of Japanese people. He is reviving Japanese militarism. He wants to have a great Nippon to dominate Asia by wars of conquest. He is leading Japan to destruction and Asia to war of aggression. He is the man of sin and incarnation of the Devil.
Washington seeks in the order of power, money and sex. Wall Street seeks in the order of money, power and sex. Hollywood seeks in the order of sex, money and power. What the evil Trinity of Washington, Wall Street and Hollywood have sought since the end of World War II that resulted in sins, crimes, violations of law, injustice, greed, oppressions, suppression, iniquities, unrighteousness, abuses, tortures, terrors, difficulties, poverty, troubles, wars and interventions, aggressions, thefts, robberies, looting, lies and killings if all put together the weight would be enormously heavy that it will sink the United States of America into two halves, one half to the bottom of Pacific Ocean, the other half to the bottom of Atlantic Ocean. God will judge the deeds of men and women. The Day of Judgment is at hand!
Facts speak louder than propaganda and prejudice.
Christianity is neither superstition nor science. Superstition is based on false and unfounded beliefs and fears. Science is limited by human and empirical and tentative knowledge at a time and place. Christianity is the revealed religion. Only God makes revelation of the ultimate truth and wisdom. Revelation cannot be achieved by human discovery or wisdom. Christianity is the revelation of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was God who became Man to reveal God and spiritual things to human beings.
1. The Church of Jesus Christ is the pillar of truth.
2. The Roman Catholic Church is historically false, full of heresies and wrong doctrines and superstitions.
3. Science cannot provide ultimate truth and wisdom because science at best is human tentative knowledge at a given time and place.
4. Human philosophies cannot provide ultimate truth and wisdom because they are limited human thoughts confined to limited intelligence.
5. All religions except Christianity are man-made.
6. Christianity – the revealed religion – explains and exalts the Supreme Being, Wisdom and Truth.
7. Neither science nor religion can save mankind.
8. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life – outside of Christ there is no salvation.
9. The wisdom of the living is to know the Most High rules the universe and over the realm of mankind.
10. It is of infinite truth and wisdom that human beings must submit themselves humbly to the Will of God.
Why I believe Martin L. King, Jr. was not a Christian.
Some pseudo American scholars even called “the Christian M. L. King, Jr.” The truth may be offensive to followers and admirers of King. Truth is not prejudice or bias, truth is what is. Truth may not be popular or fashionable.
1. Mr. M. L. King, Jr. preached a political-social gospel which was not the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. All his work was to get Blacks political and economic rights, not liberation of Black people from sins and immorality by the power of the Gospel. Affirmative Action was Mr. King’s crowned achievement. He got Black people civil rights, human rights, political rights, welfare rights, entitlement, and special treatment. Affirmative Action is injustice, may be called reverse discrimination. Injustice in favor of one group is a threat to justice everywhere to all other groups. Inequality anywhere is a threat to equality everywhere. Self-glorification is not a Christian virtue. The Word of God puts all people under sin, unable to save themselves, and need the Savior of the World to redeem them from sin and eternal punishment. The spiritual things are more important than material and worldly things. Mr. King wrote, “Christ furnished the spirit and motivation, while Gandhi furnished the method.” No Christian, much less a preacher; would on a par compare Christ with Gandhi or with any human being. I do not believe Mr. King had the Spirit of Christ in him and he did not really know Jesus Christ the Lord and thus he could not have been a Christian.
2. Sadly Mr. King did not advance the Black people one inch in morality. He opposed to Senator’s Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s social findings of Black families, families of single-parent woman without husband, children without father. After the federal, state, county and city governments since the Great Society of Lyndon Johnson had spent $4 trillion on aiding the Blacks, the situation of Blacks not only does not improve, it gets worse. All you need to know is to look at the factual data of black single-parent family population, welfare population, prison population, drug addict population, gay population, sex-trafficking population, gang population, school drop-out population, criminal population, and unemployment population.
3. King’s followers and admirers knew that King lived a sexually immoral life with some white women although he had a black wife. They seemed to exempt him from Christian ethics and King may also excuse himself from the moral standard of a preacher. Furthermore, it was reported that Mr. King’s doctoral dissertation was a plagiary.
4. Mr. King, in reality, was the greatest enemy of the Black people, if you want to know the truth. He did not help the Blacks improve morally, socially, educationally one bit. For example, you may enjoy all human rights but if you have sex with a woman you do not love and produce children you do not want to support, you are not really human. He ruined the Blacks with Affirmative Action, entitlement, special treatment and the mentality you can get something for nothing. Not a few Blacks have done well in government, military, business, medicine, education, finance, union, etc. as a result of Affirmative Action. You shall know him by his fruits.
5. King’s family spoke and acted as if they inherited a political empire with all rights, honors and privileges. In the true sense, a large part of Black problems in America today is a legacy of M. L. King, Jr. I do not believe the situations of American Blacks will change until they draw right conclusions from history. Mr. King did not fit the image of a Christian portrayed in the Bible. I do wish Blacks will change, and only Blacks can change themselves.
An American female professor stated falsely that Jesus Christ had a wife - which is a blasphemy; she may think by making false and outrageous statement she may become famous or infamous. Hell has many famous, infamous, rich and powerful people.
An Ameican businessman stated he discovered Biblical investment code - which is a fraud to fool investors. The Bible is divine and not concerned about earthy things such as making money. The Bible is the Word of God to call people to repent and believe in Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.
An American preacher falsely and repeatedly predicted the dates of the second coming of Jesus Christ in order to defraud his followers for money. For a few times he made false predictions, and every time some of his followers gave their assets to him thinking when Jesus comes earthly wealth has no use.
A Chinese preacher taught Heaven is not a place - it is false teaching. Jesus Christ said to His disciples, I go to prepare a place for you.
A Chinese pastor invites people come to him to learn speaking in tongues - speaking in tongues is a gfit which cannot be taught. The Chinese pastor is a fraud. While Jesus on earth, He never spoke in tongues not beause he was unable to speak in tongues. Even Jesus spoke in plain Jewish tongue His disciples often misunderstood Him. Christians should seek the fruits of the Holy Spirit in serving the Lord and preaching the Gospel. Speaking in tongues is not filling of the Holy Spirit. Speaking in tongues does not prove you are superior spiritually, it is the least of the gifts. John the Baptist was filled of the Holy Spirit when he was in his mother's womb, but he never spoke in tongues in his ministry of preaching repentance and water baptism.
There are infinite ways to be wrong, the truth is one. God is true.
The Bible, the Word of God, is always right and infallible. You should not use the teaching of man to measure the Word of God; you should use the Word of God to measure any teaching of man.
Truth is straight, there are infinite ways to be crooked.
Mat 7:15-18,“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.”
Note: Fruits here means deeds. A false prophet or false preacher is known by his deeds as well as by his false teaching. Crystal Cathedral was the center of prosperity gospel in America and went bankrupt, and that discredited the ministry of its founder. Taiwanese preachers practice a false version of Christianity, not one Taiwanese preacher dares to rebuke Lee Teng-hui and Ma Ying-jeou who publicly worship idols although they claim to be Christians.
Jhn 8:44,“You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”
American presidents have lied and killed millions and millions of innocent peoples around the world since the end of World War II, not one American preacher dares to preach against the sins of American presidents. Although almost all American presidents and leaders since the end of World War II claim to be Christians, but Jesus Christ defines liars and killers as children of the devil. Black churches often condone and protect and excuse black preachers who committed greed and sexual immorality.
These are some of the signs of false preachers:
(1). They preach a false gospel such as prosperity gospel, social gospel, political gospel, capitalistic gospel, probability gospel, feminist gospel, liberation gospel, modernist gospel, gay gospel, etc.
(2). They teach false doctrines such as we are all sons of God just as Jesus is a son of God, God is love and there is no hell, heaven is a state of mind, etc. There are infinite varieties of heresies and false teachings just as there are infinite varieties of crookedness. Whatever is contrary to the clear teaching of the Bible is a false doctrine or heresy.
(3). They are greedy and love money and the world.
(4). They commit sexual immorality.
(5). They are arrogant and abusive of power.
(6). They are liars and use the name of God presumptuously.
1Jo 4:1-4,“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.”
1. A false prophet speaks in God's name presumptuously.
Deu 18:20, "But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My (God's) name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die."
Question: How can one know that a prophet speaks presumptuously?
Deu 18:22, "When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him."
Note: False prophecy will never come true. A false preacher can also speak presumptuously by adding and deleting the Word of God. A corrupt politician can also speak presumptuously by saying God wanted him/her to be the president of the United States. If the presidential candidate did not win, then you know it was a false prophecy. One of the infamous has quit in the face of allegations of sexual
harassment and marriage infidelity,etc. Now what he said how God wanted him to be president is a total fraud and lie. Why did and do quite a few black politicians and preachers again and again speak presumptuously in the name of God and committed sexual immorality at the same time? The U.S. presidents and politicians have also used God or Christ over and over to advance themselves and their political causes.
When a person speaks presumptuously in the name of God and predicts some event or events will take place, if his prophecies do not come true – one thing is sure, that person is a false prophet and condemned as a false prophet to be punished by God in due time. However, not all who speak falsely in the name of God are false prophets. Many American politicians who were ambitious to be the president had spoken in the name of God falsely that God wanted them to run for president. God never tells anyone to do or be something and fails. Clearly, these American politicians are liars who used the name of God in vain to advance their political ambition.
2. False prophets are prophesying falsehood in God's name.
Jer 14:14, "Then the Lord said to me,The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name.I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination,futility and the deception of their own minds."
Note: The Scripture provides definition of false prophets: They prophesy falsehood in God's name. God has neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them. They prophesy to people a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds. You know, people who speak their own minds are not prophets.
3. False prophets have seen for you false and foolish visions.
Lam 2:14, "Your prophets have seen for you false and foolish visions; and they have not exposed your iniquity so as to restore you from captivity, but they have seen for you false and misleading oracles."
Note: It is a false and foolish vision to say America is exceptional and chosen by God to lead the world. America is not a Christian nation, there is no Christian nation on earth. America is probably the most secular state in the world with the prevailing values of money, power and sex.
4. God's hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations.
Eze 13:9, "So My (God's) hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will have no place in the council of My people, nor will they be written down in the register of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel, that you may know that I am the Lord God."
Note: God will punish false prophets in this world or the world to come. It is only a matter of time.
5. False prophets have spread whitewash for them.
Eze 22:28, "Her prophets have spread whitewash for them, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, Thus says the Lord God, when the Lord has not spoken."
Note: Falsehoods and lies characterize all false prophets.
6. The false prophets divine for money.
Mic 3:11, "The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the Lord, and say, Is not the Lord among us? None evil can come upon us."
Note: In the Old Testament there were false prophets who prophesied peace for money. Today you hear the false prophets and false teachers preach the gospel of prosperity for money and they merchandise the word of God for profit. How many megachurches, so-called Christian colleges and universities, and seminaries today propagate and promulgate for money.
7. The false prophets have done violence to the law.
Zep 3:4, "Her prophets are reckless and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary,they have done violence to the law."
Note: In the Old Testament the false prophets did violence to the Law. Today you hear many TV evangelists and megachurch preachers do violence to distort the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
8. Beware of the false prophets.
Mat 7:15, "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves."
Note: The reason why we need to beware of the false prophets is the fact that their outward appearance may be like sheep, but they are inwardly savage wolves. False prophets are ravening wolves, but they come to Christian community in sheep's clothing. They do not do what they appear to be. They are not what they claim to be.
A false prophet makes false prophecy. A false preacher in California predicted that the world would come to an end on May 21, 2011 and then again on October 21, 2011 – both failed, for false prophecy would never come true. The false prophet tried to justify himself by admitting the mistake. If he is an honorable man, he should return all the moneys he received because the misinformed and gullible believed in his prophecy and gave him large sums of money thinking money would be of no use if the world comes to an end. If the man is honest, he should quit and cease and desist from speaking presumptuously in the name of God and never again to use the Word for God for shameful financial gain. He has shamed the Gospel of Christ, the Gospel must never be used as a tool to fool people and extort money. There is no such a thing called spiritual rupture. There is nothing spiritual about the false prophet. The false prophet suffered a stroke on June 13, 2011. It is blasphemous to say the error of the false prophet was in God’s plan. God has no part in error or fraud or deceit. God is no author of confusion or deception. God never uses a false preacher or false prophet to speak for Him. Any statement which is contrary to the Word of God (the Holy Bible) is absolutely false. More than 2,000 years ago Jesus had warned, Mar 13:32,“But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” The statement was made when Jesus was in a humble state on earth before the glorification. After the exaltation in the highest heavens, Jesus Christ says, Rev 22:12,“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.” Jesus Christ must know that day and hour because He says He is coming quickly.
writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His
letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and
unstable people distort, as they do the other
Scriptures, to their own destruction.” The Bible makes it clear those who distort
the Scriptures distort to their own destruction.
9. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
Mat 24:11, "Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many."
Note: The goal of false prophets is to deceive the people, just like the devil deceived Eve. Those who preach the false gospel - prosperity gospel may have crystal cathedrals and modern million dollars megachurches. There are false preachers fashionably teach Christians may divorce for reasons such as incompatibility, suffering incurable disease, Alzheimer's disease, etc. contrary to the teaching of Christ.
It has been reported that ancient Maya priests calculated Dec. 21, 2012, as the end of the world as we know it. This is just another fake prophecy, one of thousands of false prophecies broadcasted by false prophets to alarm people and make money. On the authority of Jesus Christ, no one knows the end of the world or the day of His second coming. Mar 13:32,“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Note: As I have explained elsewhere, Jesus made this statement when He was in a humble state on earth. After the resurrection, Jesus ascended to the highest heavens and was exalted high above all and received all authority. Mat 28:17-20,“When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying: All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.” And so the Lord knows when He is coming again, for He says: Rev 22:12,“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.” Jesus Christ says He is coming quickly and so He must know that day and hour.
Do you see the flaw of human nature? People are not interested in the truth, but they eagerly follow false prophets.
10. False Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders.
Mat 24:24, "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect."
Note: It is shocking that false Christs and false prophets can show great signs and wonders. The evil spirit can also show great sings and wonders. Not all great signs and wonders come from God. Cf. Mar 13:22.
There are already false Christs and false prophets in the world, but I have never heard or seen yet that they can show great sings and wonders.
11. All men speak well of the false prophets.
Luk 6:26, "Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers used to treat the false prophets in the same way."
Note: Beware of popular preachers who are in fact false prophets. Jesus Christ said that people shall speak well of the false prophets. Often people speak ill of the true prophets of God. Beware of preachers who are welcome in palaces, white house, big houses, royal houses, seats of government, etc.
12. False prophets will secretly introduce destructive heresies.
2Pe 2:1, "But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves."
Note: Two things false prophets do. They introduce destructive heresies and deny the Lord Jesus.
13. Many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:1, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
Note: There was one false prophet who came long after Jesus but he still deceives many hundreds of millions.
14. Unclean spirits come out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:13, "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."
Note: The three unclean spirits are the dragon (devil), the beast and the false prophet. The dragon, the beast, and the false prophet are the evil trinity.
15. False prophets at the end of the world.
Mat 13:49, “This is how it will be at the end of the world. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous.”
Mayan Prophecy of
The world will come to an end someday as the Bible says, but not on December 21, 2012. On the authority of Jesus Christ, December 21, 2012 would not be the end of the world. How do you know? For Jesus Christ says,
Mar 13:31, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. Take heed, keep on the alert; for you do not know when the appointed time will come. It is like a man away on a journey, who upon leaving his house and putting his slaves in charge, assigning to each one his task, also commanded the doorkeeper to stay on the alert. Therefore, be on the alert—for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether in the evening, at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning—in case he should come suddenly and find you asleep. What I say to you I say to all: Be on the alert!”
Note: Whether in the evening, at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning - refers to various time zones on the earth. Two thousands years ago people did not know there are various time zones. The Son refers to Jesus Christ. Jesus made this statement when He was in a humble state as the Son of Man on earth. But when Jesus rose from the dead and ascended to the highest heaven, all powers and authority have been given to Him. I believe since Jesus Christ was exalted and glorified, He knows the day and hour He will return to the earth, the appointed time, and that is the end of the world. For Jesus in His glorious state reveals to John by saying,
Rev 22:12, “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.”
Mat 13:49, “This is how it will be at the end of the world. The angels will come and separate the wicked from the righteous.”
Jesus must know the date of His coming for He says He is coming quickly. Jesus Christ is coming again soon. Are you the wicked or the righteous? There is no third category. Are you ready to face judgment or to be saved?
In conclusion, the world is NOT getting better.
2Ti 3:13, “But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.”
The good news is:
Rom 13:12, “The night is far gone, and the day is at hand. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.”
world is getting so bad, corrupt, crooked, evil, immoral, ugly, unjust,
violent, and wicked beyond measure that the second coming of Jesus
Christ is necessarily imminent. Lord Jesus, come!
Are you ready for the end of the world?
For Jesus Christ is coming again soon!
January 3, 2016
Chinese for China: Home
Copyright © 2000 – 2016 by Willie Wong